The Build a Spartan Foundation's Mission is to support Mid Valley School District in the areas of Academics, Arts and Athletics.
The Foundation funds innovative programs that offer Mid Valley students unique depth and breadth to their educational experience
As we work to build a substantial endowment, we understand the importance of educating the youth of our future.
- Only 2000 tickets can be sold. Each ticket costs $100.00. The drawing will be on October 28, 2017 beginning at 3:00 PM at the Spartan 300 Spooktacular, 52 Underwood Rd, Throop, PA. (Mid Valley High School)
- If all 2000 tickets are not sold by 3:00 PM on October 25, 2017, the Foundation will pay out 40.5% of the total take.
- You are not required to be present to win. The winnings will be mailed no later than two weeks after the drawing.
- Please fill out the application and send it back with a money order or check made payable to the Build a Spartan Foundation. A copy of this form and your ticket stub will be mailed back to you.
- There will be only one leader on the application with up to 5 maximum people. The ticket stub will be mailed to the captain.
To purchase tickets in person, go to our website
www.buildaspartan.org to see the various locations.
- The drawing at 3:00 PM, will start with the 7th prize and work down to the 1st prize.
- Any ticket drawn for any prize will be put back in until all prizes are pulled. (You can win multiple times)
This year, the Build a Spartan Foundation is participating in Boscov's Friends Helping Friends Event.
The event will be held on October 17, 2017 at Boscov's department store in the STeamtown Mall in Scranton, PA.
Each coupon costs five dollars ($5.00) and gives the holder 10%, 155, or 25% off what they buy on the 17th, depending on what department the items are from.*
You can purchase these coupons by using the contact form on the right and putting "Boscov's" in the description. A board member will contact you and make arrangements for payment and delivery.
Special thanks to everyone who made this event so special and so successful!
Proceeds to Benefit
The Build a Spartan Foundation
Our local restaurant will be sponsoring a social gathering to help the Build a Spartan Foundation.
Where: O’ Town Craft House
400 West Lackawanna Ave, Olyphant, PA
When: Saturday, June 17, 2017
10% of all sales of that day will be going to our foundation.
The unveiling of the “Spartini”, with a dollar from everyone going to benefit the Build a Spartan Foundation.